“WOW” your meeting attendees with a seamless conference held at a Hotel recently voted one of the “Top Ten Hotels in the World, 2011″ by Expedia. Hotel Teatro is Denver’s only Premier Boutique Hotel with unique Denver Meeting Space complemented by 5-Star service - all without the hefty price tag. Click here to see Quarter One Meeting Space promotions.
Why should you select Hotel Teatro for your Meeting?
- Perfect Location: Ideally situated directly across from the Performing Arts Complex (the nation’s second largest Performing Arts Center after NYC), 1 block from historic Larimer Square - known for its award-winning row of Restaurants and upscale Shopping, 2 blocks from the Denver Convention Center, and 2 blocks from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall lined with hundreds of Shops and Restaurants.
- Denver Accommodations: 110 distinctively-appointed Guest Rooms - each with its own unique touches like Indonesian Sandstone floors, Cherry-wood Armoires, and other furniture. Guest Rooms include custom-designed Simmons Beautyrest BlackTM Beverly HillsTM Edition mattresses with Cashmere-blend pillow-tops.
- Marble Bathrooms feature European chrome fixtures, Deep Soaking Bathtubs with separate Rainfall Shower, Plush Robes, oversized Towels, Plantation Bath Products, and Flat-Screen Television.
- Hotel Teatro integrates historical detail with state-of-the-art technology. We are pleased to offer 32″ Flat-Panel LCD Televisions and i-Home Docking Stations in all of our Guest Rooms.
- Added Guest Services: Butler Service(fees apply) is available as well as In-room Spa Treatments, turn down service (upon request), Aroma-Therapy Bath, and other relaxation programs. Hotel Teatro also offers a complimentary 24-hour state-of-the-art Fitness Room.
- Hotel Teatro is an EPA-certified Green Hotel and Pet-Friendly Denver Hotel.
|Nearest Airports:||Denver (DEN)|
|Largest Group:||2500 sq. ft / 200 people|
|Meeting Space:||6 meeting space to choose from|
|Services & Amentities:|
Below are descriptions of each of our Meeting Rooms and Venues, which are certain to be an ideal setting for your next Meeting or Social Event.
The Nickel Mezzanine (New Space!): Our newest meeting space is located conveniently above The Nickel and provides guests with 520 sq. ft. of meeting space that can accommodate groups up to 56. This space also provides ample natural light, a large TV screen for presentations and visuals, and easy access to a nearby coffee and refreshments bar.
Upstage: This recently-remodeled Denver Meeting Space is located on the 8th floor of the Hotel and offers spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, as well as abundant natural light! Roughly 750 square-feet.
Center Stage: 810 square-foot Meeting Space that can be divided into 2 separate Meeting Rooms: Stage Left (425 sq. ft.) and Stage Right (450 sq. ft.). Center Stage features vaulted ceilings with theater stills from past productions at the Denver Center for Performing Arts adorning the walls.
Chancellor's Parlor: Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the Rockies! No need to leave this 840 square-foot room, with its own Kitchenette and Boardroom table seating up to 15. The original artwork and custom furnishings give this room a unique, lush feel that you and your Group are sure to love.
Wine Cellar: Gorgeous and unique Private Dining Room encased with thousands of wine bottles, heavy wooden doors, and an arched stone ceiling, for up to 40 attendees. The Wine Cellar space is perfect for Board Meetings.
Terrace: This 2,500 square-foot (with 300 square-foot Alcove) Meeting Room with vaulted ceilings, and private Kitchen and Bathrooms, is perfect for larger Meetings of up to 200 attendees. Located directly next to Hotel Teatro.
Food & Beverage
Catering Services: Hotel Teatro is proud to offer catering through our on-site Restaurant for our Meetings, and we are happy to send you the most current Catering menus offered.