Choose from the Best Mountain Meeting Facilities
When you’re looking to plan your next executive retreat, sales meeting or industry conference, consider holding a meeting in the scenic mountains of Colorado. In the Rocky Mountains, you can ensure your next meeting, conference or event will be something that your participants will look forward to attending.
No matter what time of year, it is easy to attract participants when you tell them the meeting is going to be up in the Colorado mountains. The Rocky Mountains are home to world-class ski resorts that offer a myriad of meeting possibilities when the mountains are a true winter wonderland. In the summer, the mountains come alive with diversions of every kind.
Favorite Destinations for a Mountain Meeting
A destination meeting in the Colorado mountains can be the highlight of the year for your participants, and we make finding the right facility easier than ever before. There are lots of choices for a mountain gathering. Here are a few of our favorites. These locations feature a wide variety of facilities for conferences, meeting rooms and space that are sure to be perfect for your event in the mountains.
- Aspen – The iconic town of Aspen is known for the finer things in life and presents four amazing ski mountains: Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass. A former mining town, Aspen has a rich history and a unique downtown that dates back to the 19th Century. Beautiful Maroon Bells just outside of Aspen is one of the most photographed peaks in North America.
- Estes Park – Estes Park is a fun mountain destination that’s close to Denver. The town has a quaint downtown with plenty of boutique shopping and a beautiful river walk. It’s also one of the gateways to iconic Rocky Mountain National Park. Estes Park is far enough away to leave the rat race but close enough to offer convenience.
- Summit County – The resorts of Summit County are only a little over an hour from Denver but offer a variety of facilities at the “top of the world.” Summit County resorts include ski favorites like Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and Keystone.
- Steamboat Springs – Northern Colorado’s hot spot for epic skiing, Steamboat Springs is the place to be for powder runs amid bluebird skies. Steamboat embraces the spirit of the West and has an authentic feel that is second to none.
- Telluride – Telluride is a popular spot for a getaway to southwest Colorado with epic skiing, a rich Western culture and a relaxed vibe. A gem of southwestern Colorado, Telluride is flush with iconic beauty and geological wonders that you won’t see anywhere else. The town also has some of the hippest summer festivals in North America.
- Vail – Vail is an alpine village in the Rocky Mountains that feels more like a resort in the European Alps. Along with world-class skiing and snowboarding, Vail has Euro-infused architecture, heated cobblestone streets, fine-dining restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and late-night hot spots. There is a variety of meeting spaces, including several purpose-built facilities at the resort for meetings and conferences.
- Winter Park – Winter Park is a world-class ski resort less than two hours from downtown Denver that has some excellent meeting venues, awesome skiing and lots of points of interest. You can even get there by train.
No matter the reason for your Colorado meetings, these mountain destinations will treat your participants to an enjoyable setting that provides the incentive to get some work done. Combining an attractive destination like the Colorado mountains with a good meeting or event agenda is a sure-fire winning plan.