COLORADO MEETINGS SHOWCASE
Join us for a vintage holiday-themed trade show with tons of prizes and lodging packages! This event brings together more than 100 meeting planners and over 60 exhibitors representing hotels, resorts, and meeting services across the state for networking, fun and festive environment.
Exhibitor Note: you must be a paying exhibitor and Destination Colorado member to attend this show. Suppliers who are not exhibiting will not be permitted on the show floor.
Planner Note: This is a networking event for meeting and event planners and suppliers; we do not permit guests or attendees who are not MEETING/EVENT PLANNERS. If you have planner colleagues who would like to attend this event, please have them fill out a separate RSVP form.
This Year’s Exhibitors
Aspen Snowmass, Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center, Boulder Convention & Visitors Bureau, Breckenridge Residence Inn Marriott, C Lazy U Ranch, Copper Mountain Resort, CSI DMC, CU Conference Services, Denver Center for Performing Arts, Destination Residences Snowmass / Destination by Hyatt, Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Elevation Hotel and Spa, Grand Hyatt Vail, Halcyon, a Hotel in Cherry Creek, Hermes Worldwide, Inc., Imprint Events Group, MiHi Entertainment, Monarch Casino Resort Spa, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa, Vail Valley, Sheraton Denver Downtown, Snowmass Mountain Lodging, Snowmass Tourism, Sonnenalp Hotel, The Broadmoor, The Charter at Beaver Creek, The Hythe Vail, The Gant, The Sebastian-Vail, The Steamboat Grand , Thompson Denver, Vacasa LLC, Vail Resorts, Viceroy Snowmass, Viewline Resort Snowmass, Visit Aurora, Visit Colorado Springs, VISIT DENVER, Visit Estes Park, Visit Fort Collins, Visit Loveland, Visit Pueblo, Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa, Avon, Vail Valley, Winter Park Mountain Lodge, YMCA of the Rockies
Win prizes and giveaways
- Win Grand Prizes!
- From The Broadmoor – Classic Accommodations (one room) for a one-night stay, plus one complimentary round of golf for two people (cart and applicable taxes included).
- From Viewline Resort Snowmass – A certificate for a 2-night stay with Snowmass Tourism with two, two-day lift tickets. The combined value of this grand prize package is $2,000!
- From Halcyon, A Hotel & Hermes – One free night stay in a suite with valet parking, Destination Amenity Fee included and curing on our rooftop for 4. Complimentary four-hour transportation in Limo Sprinter.
Win any of these prizes at exhibitor tables!
- Destination Residences Snowmass – Snowmass gift basket that has Snowmass swag some wine and goodies!
- Sheraton Denver – A Curated Happy Hour Experience for 4 at Bezel, our new lounge!
- Breckenridge Residence Marriott – A Breckenridge Residence Inn by Marriott Backpack filled with fun dog treats or a two might stay at Breckenridge Residence Inn by Marriott!
- The Charter Beaver Creek – We are going to give away our poinsettias at the end of the night, and I have one gift set of Charter coasters and a charcuterie & cheese knife set for a special client give-away!
- Colorado Tourism Office – Backpack full of Colorado-themed goodies!
2-3:30 PM member meeting
4-7 PM trade show
7:30 pm Christmas Carol Curtains Up
Discounted Hotel Rooms
Our member hotels are offering discounted rates if you want to stay in Denver during the showcase and enjoy the holidays in the city!
Book here to stay at the Sheraton Downtown Denver for $109/ night
Book here to stay at the Halcyon, A Hotel for $179/ night on December 6th & 7th
Tickets to a Christmas Carol
This year we are offering discounted tickets to a Christmas Carol at the Buell Theater! Our trade show ends at 7 pm and a Christmas Carol starts at 7:30 pm. It’s a wonderful holiday evening in downtown Denver! Purchase Christmas Carol tickets here. Use Discount Code: DCMshow
Thank you to our sponsors!
Covid-19 Guidelines UPDATED 11.29
Denver’s new Covid mask mandate, updated November 23rd, requires that masks be worn in all indoor spaces unless it is a fully vaccinated facility or event (95% vaccination rate required). We must meet this 95% vaccination proof requirement or require masks at our event. Help us become a fully vaccinated event by emailing your covid proof of vaccination email@example.com or upload it to your registration, no later than 5 pm on Friday, December. 3rd. If we do not reach 95% by that date and time, we will require masks at the event. We appreciate your support, and we’re happy for the opportunity to be together and look forward to seeing you all next week.