Boulder’s newest hotels, located at the prime corner of 28th Street and Canyon Boulevard, the Embassy Suites Boulder and Hilton Garden Inn Boulder are home to 376 suites and rooms and the city’s largest ballroom. With over 9,000 sq. ft. of flexible space, including the Pearl Street Ballroom with 6,510 sq. ft., the two hotels can accommodate groups up to 500 people. Secure, underground parking is available along with two fitness centers and an outdoor, heated year-round pool located on the roof of the ballroom. Check out the new Hiltons on Canyon in the heart of Boulder!
|Capacity||13,786 sq. ft.|
|Largest Theatre||750 ppl|
|Largest Classroom||300 ppl|
|Largest Banquet||500 ppl|
|Largest Reception||750 ppl|
- All-suite hotel with free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception
- Rooftop pool, two-story fitness center, signature bar and restaurant
- Studio suites with stunning views and plenty of space to unwind
- Underground parking for up to 300 vehicles with valet options
- Easy access to multiple trails for biking, hiking, longboarding, and more
Say “I Do” in “America’s #1 Happiest City” and enjoy fine amenities, stunning views and endless activities for both summer and winter weddings.